YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF NEW LIFE COFFEE SHIPMENTS CONSTITUTES A BINDING AGREEMENT TO HONOR THE FOLLOWING:
Returns and Exchanges
Return and exchange items must be received in merchantable condition for resale in the normal course of business without special preparation, testing, handling, or expense. The following represent items that are non-returnable or cannot be exchanged:
- All refrigerated products;
- Any item which has been opened, stickered, marked, labeled, damaged, or defaced;
- Specialty short-dated products, custom products, or seasonal items;
- Product purchased from non-authorized distributors, wholesalers, or other sources;
- Any item purchased on a special order basis including non-stock items and drop shipments;
- Merchandise not properly stored or protected at all times from damage or spoilage;
- Any product that is unusually sensitive to temperature and handling conditions;
- Any item which Federal or State laws prohibit the return of product that is otherwise potentially valid for return.
Items that qualify for return or exchange will be credited to customer account for use on future purchases or credited to the original method of payment. A 15% restocking fee applies and;
- The customer is responsible for all freight expenses on returned or exchanged goods.
- The customer must request an RMA number and form from Customer Service (844-314-5252) for all merchandise to be returned or exchanged. Each return shipment must clearly state RMA number outside of the shipping box with completed RMA form inside the box. To properly process credit, the following information must be gathered;
- Customer name, address and account number as it appears on invoice (if applicable);
- Name and address of the facility to which the return or exchange is being made;
- Customer "Ship to" address if different than "Bill to" address;
- Invoice/order number and date;
- Purchase order number and date (if applicable);
- Product item number, quantity, size description, expiration date and lot number;
- Reason for and date of return or exchange.
Please note: Original shipping fees are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for any loss or damage to products shipped for return or exchange. For your protection, fully insure your shipment in case of loss or damage, and use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery such as UPS, FedEx, or USPS Priority Mail.
ALL RETURNS OR EXCHANGES SHOULD BE SHIPPED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
New Life Coffee Co., Inc.
Attn: Returns and Exchanges
515 Division Street North
P.O. Box 261
Rice, MN 56367
NOTICE TO CREDIT ACCOUNT CUSTOMERS: Deductions on unpaid invoices is not allowed for returned or exchanged goods. Once your items have been processed a credit will be applied to your account for use on future purchases or, at account holder's discretion, credited to the original method of payment.
Shortages and Damage Claims
Order shortages and damaged merchandise must be promptly reported. Generally;
- Claims of order shortages (e.g. invoiced but not received) and damages must be reported within three (3) business days of receipt of goods;
- All claims of shortage will require inventory verification. If a shortage cannot be validated during the cycle count process, credit may not be issued.
Items that have been identified as missing or damaged will be credited to customer account, reshipped, or refunded to the original method of payment.
Returns received without prior authorization or containing items not eligible for return in accordance with New Life Coffee or its' authorized distributor's policies will not be accepted and will be returned to customer at customer's expense.
Pricing and other errors or mistakes must be reported within ten (10) business days from invoice date.
Expired Products (Wholesale Customers Only)
Wholesale customers who have expired merchandise may be eligible for credit provided the expired products meet the following guidelines;
- Product was purchased directly from New Life Coffee or an authorized distributor;
- Product has not been ordered within the expiration look-back period;
- Payment for the expired product has been received;
- Customer account is current.
Credit will be posted to customer account for use on future purchases according to the following schedule;
- Expired product outside of 30-day guarantee window, no credit;
- Expired product within 30-day guarantee window, 50% of invoice cost credited to customer account for use on future purchases. No cash refund.
Please note: A limit of 24 expired items is allowed for account credit per calendar quarter. No carryover.
THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE BY NEW LIFE COFFEE OR ITS AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS. THIS POLICY IS FURTHER SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION AS DEEMED NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE TO COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE FEDERAL AND/OR STATE LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS, FDA GUIDELINES, AND ANY OTHER RESTRICTIONS APPLICABLE TO RETURNED MERCHANDISE. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE TO ADDRESS ANY CIRCUMSTANCES THAT ARE NOT OUTLINED HEREIN.
If you have any questions regarding the above return policy, please contact us.
This document was updated on November 12th, 2019.